Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an older, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site anonymously.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
- Information you provide: name, email address, mailing address (billing and shipping), phone number, credit card information, etc.
- Information associated with the use of our Site: information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address, to enhance your experience on our website.
- Non-personal identification information: interactions on Site may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider(s) utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Incipio, LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve Customer Service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- Personalize User Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Process Transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send Periodic Emails: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.