- Rigid Plextonium™ polycarbonate and shock absorbent Flex2O™ TPU are co-molded together to form a single sturdy case perfect for double the protection in a compact size
- Living hinge technology delivers long-lasting durability and allows full compatibility with the Surface kickstand
- Fully compatible with the Surface Pro 4 Type Cover keyboard whether open or closed
- Tech Specs
- Length 12 inches (304.8 mm)
- Thickness .67 inches (17.02 mm)
- Width 8.07 inches (204.98 mm)
- Weight 0.49 lb (7.84 oz)
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Fan vents blocked by pen holder
- if you have a i5 or i7, the case will cover up fan ventilation. The ventilation are on the left where the pen store is. This is a horrible blunder, otherwise it will be perfect. Due to the fan vents being covered you can risk the CPU from over heating. However if you have a M3 version then this wouldn't bother you. On the positive side, the case is well made. Fits snug and feels good to hold.
- Perfect case for the Surface Pro 4 especially when you have the keyboard!
- Just got this 2 days ago and love it!! It fits perfectly, lets me use the original built in stand for the surface and holds the pen way better than just the magnet. With the keyboard attached everything is safely protected.
- 4 out of 5 stars
-general high-quality feel
- offers good balance between rugged and slim cases - will protect in most of the cases, excluding high drops
- allows to use kickstand
-does not add to much bulk to the surface
- can be used with type cover in 2 positions [flat and angled]
- you can still access all ports
- the main drawback is the is the position of pen holder as it covers all the ventilation holes in a place where there is a fan, it should have been placed lower
- you cannot plug power connector upside down [preffered method when using laptop mode] as the hole for power plug is not symmetrical
- The only cover you'll need!
- This case is more than I expected. It's not bulky at all and it fits perfectly. The kickstand is fully functional with this case and it snaps in and out. A nice surprise I discovered after putting the case on. I got this over the Feather Advanced, due to the rugged nature of the cover and also the pen holder. Love it so far. Very glad I purchased this!
- Perfect Case for Mobile Student
- I am a college student and I carry my Surface Pro 4 with me everywhere I go when I am on campus. It is thrown into my backpack, balanced on tiny desks in lecture halls, and then propped up on my knees while studying somewhere between classes. I needed a case that gave me security that I wouldn't put a giant scratch on my computer or that if it fell from the desk while I'm packing up my books, I wouldn't be doomed. This case has done well in all these cases. It adds necessary bulk to the computer to protect it, but not too much such that it feels like I have a giant heavy laptop. The Microsoft Type Cover fits perfectly with this case and when closed I have no worries about the computer being protected in my backpack or carrying it while I walk around campus. The pen holder is perfect and I perfect it over the magnetic attachment that comes standard with the Surface Pro 4. It also came with a string that could attach the pen to the case but I ended up removing that string as the pen holder was more than secure enough to keep it attached while my Surface Pro 4 was jumbled around in my backpack. I could not be happier with this product!
- BUY IT!!
- I was not sure if I should've get a case or not to my surface, I was so worried that I might not like it, but this case! its perfectly fit! kick stand fully functional keyboard can be flipped too just like there is no case it aligns perfectly with the cover! buy it without thinking!
- Almost perfect case!
- Very well made case, offers great protection without adding significant bulk to the tablet. Allows for full functionality of the kickstand and keyboard magnet as well! Picked this case over the Feather [Advanced] case since this covers all corners of the Surface at all times, even when the kickstand is being used. My only complaints about this case are that the pen holder is a bit loose and that the gap for the power connector does not allow for a solid connection when cord is facing up when compared to it facing down. Otherwise, almost a perfect case!