- Scratch resistant rigid polycarbonate outer shell
- Two layers of defense provides military grade protection
- Shock absorbing inner core keeps device safe from bumps and drops
- Drop tested 10 ft.
- Tech Specs
- Length 5.98 inches (151.89 mm)
- Width 2.80 inches (71.12 mm)
- Weight 0.1 lb (1.6 oz)
- Depth 0.47 inches (11.94 mm)
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Only Ok
- This case seems to do an acceptable job of protecting the phone, however I am not happy with the construction as it is simply coated with paint, so the paint chips off an looks awful. I had this kind of case for the iphone 5s and I absolutely loved it, and it looked good and held up for several years. They switched to a different kind of interior rubber for this case however, and I doubt that it does as good of a job cushioning the phone on impact as it is much more rigid. It has protected my phone so far, but I do not drop it often, and it looks awful despite a relatively gentle life for a smart phone. I would not purchase a case for this amount of money for the level of quality. If it were a $10 case, I would consider recommending it, but would not recommend the current combo of price and quality. Please make it with solid plastic rather than painted, and the softer rubber in the future.
- Love this brand
- I had an Incipio case for my lg4, I recently got the Google pixel 2 and knew I wanted an Incipio case for it! I just put it on my phone and I absolutely love the color. I got the Merlot dualpro, it's so pretty, and so silky. I called and made the order Monday and received it today! I won't ever get another brand of case, these are so durable and true to the description!!!
- Very well made - great fit.
Fits like a glove. Adds a reasonable amount of thickness without being too thick. If you like removing the phone from the case frequently, it is difficult to do so when this case is new. I don't know if that would change over time as I leave the phone in the case all the time.
The squeeze function works well with the the Dual Pro.
Very happy with this product. I haven't dropped it yet - and don't plan on it - so I can't comment on that.