3 Coil Qi Wireless Charging Pad
For Smartphones & Qi-enabled Devices$59.99
- See-through shell shows off your iPhone X
- Durable polycarbonate material is resistant to impact and scratches
- Reinforced corners provide excellent shock-absorption
- Grooves along sides provide added grip
- 12-foot drop-tested protection
- Tech Specs
- Length 5.91 inches (150.11 mm)
- Width 3.07 inches (77.98 mm)
- Weight 0.07 lb (1.12 oz)
- Depth 0.43 inches (10.92 mm)
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Okay case protected my phone but the rubber sides comes off very easily and can pontential leave your phone vonerable when dropped accidently.
- I like the looks of it with the clear backing and protective corners and just enough protection to keep the front screen for touching the a flat surface when I put my phone facing down. However, the design needs more work. This is my third replacement under warranty.. 3rd one with the same issue. The design is not good with how the side rubber is attached to the clear plastic backing. The rubber piece has come off on all 3 replacement of my Incipio case. Even though its covered in warranty (limited I think for a year) Who wants to contact the company every 3 mos or so to get a replacement. I keep my phone in my back pocket for easier access so when that happens the rubber piece gets pulled off the ribbing I guess. It's not glue or anything it looks like its just snaps in place but I've tried to snap it back in place and I am not able to do so. Now don't get me wrong still good protection for your phone as I've dropped my phone multiple times and no scratches or cracks occurred, but I am afraid one day the rubber piece will be pull up and leaving the corners and sides exposed and unprotected.
- Great case but camera cut-out is too big
- Love the case, but why is the camera cut-out so much larger than the camera bump? It looks a lot of space for dust or sand to get in and scratch the glass around the camera bump. Also, the back plastic scratches too easy.
- DO NOT BUY THIS
- Don’t buy this case for your iPhone X! Especially not if you’re going to be switching cases because this case scuffed my phone’s stainless steel the first time I took it off. I just bought my iPhone 12 hours ago and it’s already scuffed! A case is meant to protect your phone, not protect it and then scuff it right after you take it off! If you’re spending $1000 on a phone, please, don’t buy Incipio.
- Great case with some slight design flaws
Love the “grippy-ness” of the sides. Finally, I case that looks good, but also has some strong shock absorbing materials on the corners.
I only have two gripes:
(1) the camera lense cut out is much larger than the lense. There’s about a 1.5 millimeter gap of space between the lense and the case cut out. Plenty of room for a piece of sand to get in, or dust to collect.
(2) The plastic backing protrudes out from the shock absorbing softer plastic sides. That means if you drop your phone flat on its back, none of the shock absorbing plastic on the sides is going to help absorb the fall.