- Scratch resistant rigid polycarbonate outer shell
- Two layers of defense provides military grade drop protection
- Shock absorbing inner core keeps device safe from bumps and drops
- Soft touch finish
- Drop tested 12 ft.
- Tech Specs
- Length 6.46 inches (164.08 mm)
- Width 3.31 inches (84.07 mm)
- Weight 0.12 lb (1.92 oz)
- Depth 0.45 inches (11.43 mm)
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- I love this case so much! It's by far the best case I've owned! Although it does make your phone a little bit bulky and heavy it's definitely worth the protection it provides!
- 5 stars- No need to look any further!
I absolutely love the DualPro and the DualPro shine as well! I've been using them since my iPhone 4 (in fact maybe even my 3GS. I can't remember. One or the other), and I was big on switching up cases, so I used to get most of the main ones you hear about. I have to be honest and say that the DualPro is the one that always stayed on the phone for longest amount time! Unless I would change my case to match my outfit!!! Sincd I've grown out of caring about other cases... my kids have become old enough for cell phones, and they need cases as well (it's a must!) So instead of buying other brands for myself, I just get them all the same set up for their iPhones! Which is an Incipio DualPro case! And a tempered glass screen protector. May I add my husband is in construction and uses this as well, and my kids are all boys!!!! Soo you can imagine that we have plenty of drops and bangs and lord only knows what! And with the case, many phones survived it all. I try to pass the phones down to the youngest kids. So put it this way! I have a iPhone 5C that my youngest son now is the owner of! And when taken out of the case, there is not a nick to be found, or a scratch. That phone has been thru 3 kids (boys) onto the 4th! And looks as good as the day it was bought. I couldn't be more honest. So why would we use anything else. I do feel that sometimes the case seems to slip right out of my hands, but even if it does I don't worry about it! As one other reviewer said, some traction on the sides would be great. But if not, you won't hear me complain! So as I buy a new case for my high school graduate who has a iPhone 6, and hasn't asked for a new phone! But he's said he'd like a plus eventually. So we will be getting him a 7 plus and a Apple Watch for his HS grad, and for him doing so well and going off to his first choice college in the fall, and winning a very generous diploma. So he works hard and deserves it! When I asked him what kind of case did he want, he said "the same one that's been on my last 2 phones!!"
You can't go wrong with many of Incipio's products. For the ones I've used I've always been more then satisfied.
And affordable is also extremely important, which Incipio is. I never cringe at the price of an Incipio accessory.
So I say.... 5 stars and go for it!
- Great Case
I have now owned this case for 2 weeks, and it has been the best case I've had. Very durable, stylish ( I got black), and all around a good case. This is a 2 piece case. It has a very sturdy and strong feel.
PROS: Good look- durable-good protection
CONS: Case does gather fingerprints- scratches- a little slick
- 5 stars
- I drop my phone 3 times and no damage
- Almost indestructible
- I was up on my roof with my phone in my front pocket. Ya, I know. Stupid, stupid, Stupid. Needless to say, the phone falls out, slides down the roof & fell two stories onto the concrete. The corner of the case had a slight crack but ZERO damage to the phone
- Great Case, Highly Recommended
- Love this case! Bought an IPhone 7 plus & obv had to get a new case, found this Incipio case & Love it! I used to have Otterbox on my previous phone which did its job, however it was way too bulky, got dirty easy & was hard to clean it off.. This case is thin, does it job, & easy to clean. I'm buying another case, in another color, that's how much I Love it!
- BUY IT!
I can only agree with the other posters here. The dualpro provides a soft inner case to cradle your $900 phone and the outer hard shell adds to this protection. All this without adding bulk to your phone. The design has not changed since my iphone 4 and I am now up to the iphone 7+
My only suggestion for a future product would be to make the sides more slip resistant by adding some type of design or markings to increase traction.
This product receives the highest recommendation for quality and cost efficiency.
- Highly recommend
- I just bought the DualPro case for my IPhone 7Plus. I had it in the cup holder of my car, when I had to suddenly swerve after someone cut me off. I saw my phone go flying through the air and hit hard against the passenger door. It cracked the screen and I was concerned that the phone may be damaged due to the impact, but it has been functioning completely fine. Besides the protection, it's very sleek and comfortable.
- Have it on my iPhone 6 Plus for two years now got it on my iPhone 7 plus. Awsome simple clean case.
- Great Product from a Great Company
- 2 years ago I bought one for my Iphone 6 and used it for those 2 years and I loved it so much I bought a new one for my 7 Plus! Highley recommend this case and Incipio as a whole. Great Products!
- Maximum protection with minimum constraint.!
- I've had owned this case since my first iPhone which was a 3G, since then I've consistently bought this case for my iPhone 4, 5, 6 plus, and 6S plus and I purchased it for my iPhone 7 Plus which will hopefully be in the mail soon. LOL.! I feel it has the best protection with the least constraint. It easily slips in and out of my front pants pocket, and has kept every iPhone I have had safe.!
- Best case for the money on the market. 5 Stars
Have this for my iPhone 6 and there is no better case for the money. Product is flawless and does
Protect your phone. The inner layer also can be used by itself and when you add the outer case you are protected against most drops or accidents. I highly recommend this
Particular product. I have tried them all and this brand is the best. Near perfect.