- Innovative hybrid design: Two layers of defense for maximum protection against heavy wear & tear while remaining thin and easy to hold
- Shock absorbing dLAST™ TPE inner core that won't stretch or tear
- Sleek, premium brushed aluminum style finish for added sophistication
- Lightweight, rigid Plextonium™ polycarbonate outer shell shields against scratches and provides structural support
- Drop tested 12 ft.
- Tech Specs
- Length 6.50 inches (165.1 mm)
- Thickness 0.12 inches (3.05 mm)
- Width 3.30 inches (83.82 mm)
- Weight 0.13 lb (2.08 oz)
- Depth 0.46 inches (11.68 mm)
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Great Protection, Looks great
- Honestly this case feels better in my hands than the bare phone. I have the silver/grey case and its very true to the picture. I have very small hands so holding a 6 plus is hard without at least one drop a day and it has fallen out of my car, down stairs, on concrete etc. from all angles and sides from various heights without any damage. My only complaints are that the cases rubber edges do change color over time, the case is somewhat susceptible to superficial scratches but over time they kind of fade, and a lot of non-Apple brand accessories don't fit with the case so I have take it off (which can be hard and feel like it stretches the case as well as bends the phone- unlikely though). Regardless I highly recommend the case and am about to buy another.
- SURVIVED BEING RUN OVER BY CAR!
I had left my 6 Plus on the back fender of the golf cart while I was loading our golf bags into the trunk of the car. My partner drove the cart back to the pro shop not noticing my phone, which fell off.
We then drove about five miles to return home when I missed my phone and returned to the golf course. After searching for about 15 minutes, my partner found it and said he had good news and bad news. The good news is that he finally found my phone laying on the road. The bad news is that a car had run over it.
Rather anxiously, I took it in to the Apple Genius Bar yesterday. To replace the phone would cost over $600, since I had purchased no insurance. I was elated to find that I just had to replace the glass display; otherwise, the phone was in great shape. The case? It looked brand new and none the worst of wear after being run over!
I have been a fan of Incipio cases from the IPhone 4, 5, and now 6 Plus. I will have no other case. I am patiently waiting for Incipio to come out with an Offgrid Express for the 6 Plus -- hope, hope, hope!
- FANTASTIC CASE! A+++
- Really a fantastic case. I was concerned because I have always liked the thin structure of the iPhones and didn't want to ever add anything that would make it bulky, but this case is amazing. It doesn't seem to add any bulk to it, although you get so much protection. The front screen has a bumper to it, the button cut outs are perfect, no weird cuts. The back feels like real aluminum, although I don't think it is..and the case feels like it would have been approved by Apple itself. A great case, I highly highly recommend it. I'm not even one to post reviews of things, but this one takes the cake.
- Great case
- I love this case. I was waiting for it because I got the apple leather case but it had hardly and drop or lay on the table protection. I got my case and immediately switched it out and I haven't removed it since. I have dropped my phone and thank god this case was in it. I don't think it would have survived in the leather case. It bounced twice from about 21/2 feet. And it was fine.
- Awsome case!
- At first I was a bit sketchy about the protection of the phone itself, but it protected it. I loved it! Light weight and edgy!
- Good but not great
- I like the looks, apparent quality and overall feel of the case. . . but . . . My Incipio iPhone 5 case had the same two layer system with the first layer being rubber or some very similar material that had friction. On this one they have replaced the rubber like material with a soft flexible plastic that does not produce the friction that the other one had - so the case is slippery. The other case worked so much better for me. I'm disappointed!
- just bought case and love it
just bought this case at the Att store! upon first impression I made a few calls and Im thinking right now how it cradles my iphone 6 plus in style. i know the rim of the case provides protection to my screen. thats a big plus for me. the buttons arent hard to push but it could be softer though. my only gripe is that its too slippery. i love it though. it does of course slip right in and out of my front pockets all the time. the case is sturdy. no bendgate issue here. i just wish the rear case had a cool graphic. maybe some tribal art or cartoon anime in black and white. i will just settle for a few stickers. AWESOME CASE!! A grade. not A + because it can slip out of your hand easily.
- replacement of a OtterBox Commuter
- A+ case for my iphone 6 plus
- If I had to buy this case again, I certainly would and recommend it for sure!
- Love this case for my new 6 plus! very rich looking and fits perfectly. So stylish and makes people look twice.
- High Quality, Protective, Stylish. What more could a case do?
- This case is very high quality. The two layers meet seamlessly around the edge of the phone, creating a very comfortable feel when holding the phone. It fits very tightly with no loose edges or corners. The volume and lock buttons feel easy to push, not requiring very much strength at all. The brushed aluminum finish on the back is unbelievably cool, very professional looking, and has not worn off like other cheaper cases I have used in the past. There is also a raised edge on the screen side of the case, allowing me to put my phone screen down on any flat surface without having to worry about my screen getting scratched. The only things this case does not have are flap covers for the charging and audio ports, and a flap cover for the ringer/mute switch above the volume controls. Overall, the materials used to make this case are very high quality, the case fits properly and seamlessly, and the raised edge allows for placing the phone screen down. If you're looking for a good looking, reasonably priced, protective, high quality case, this is the case to buy.