"It’s all in the name. Incipio’s Stowaway and Stowaway Advanced provide not only a secure hard shell for your phone, but also a place to stash credit cards and cash inside the back of the case. The Stowaway’s door can also act as a kickstand, which would of course be especially useful for hands-free viewing of the iPhone 6 Plus’s super-large screen." See full article here
- Co-molded hybrid design for double the protection while retaining the slim shape of your device
- Back compartment hold up to three credit cards, IDs, or cash
- Second integrated stand props open for hands-free viewing while keeping cards securely in place
- Living hinge technology for durable, long lasting use
- Tech Specs
- Length 6.42 inches (163.07 mm)
- Thickness 0.17 inches (4.32 mm)
- Width 3.24 inches (82.3 mm)
- Weight 0.05 lb (0.8 oz)
- Depth 0.52 inches (13.21 mm)
Customer Reviews 27 item(s)
- Excellent case, but one thing i wish they would tweak...
- Love this case, and people at cash registers often say "that's cool" when i pull out my credit card from back of my phone... BUT... I wish the audio jack hole was more open so an aux cable fit in it more easily. I had to cut out the hole to make it bigger so i could plug aux cable into it...
- Love the convenience
- I have purchased 6 of these cases. 3 for myself and the other 3 for my daughter. The 4 case design with the hinges held up much better than the ones for our 6's but the convenience of them are great and I highly recommend the case. Not having to carry a wallet is a huge plus.
- Love it so much but hate that the door eventually breaks
- I have loved the Stowaway enough to have purchased multiple cases at full price for my 4 and for my 6, knowing each time that the lifespan is short, and that I'll have to re-buy when the door breaks. It was that good. Absolutely loved it but am trying the Stashback to see if it lasts longer and is as terrifically functional.
- Good product, door wore out
I liked it. But the little door wore out after about 6 months and wont stay closed. I just ordered the stashback design and see if this one holds up better.
But, overall a good product. I like not carrying a wallet
- Great Case for those on the go-Offers Convenience
- Love this case! I had never had a case with the stowaway feature and I don't know if I can ever go back. It's just so convenient. You can take your license, credit/debit card with you. Great if you're on the go. Easy for me to take to the beach and not need a purse or on a run and can grab a drink after. Have also dropped my phone a few times on the sidewalk with the case on no damage was ever done. Overall solid case.
- This is truly a great device.
I love the functionality of it all. The convenience of carrying money and my credit card at the same time, genius! Not to mention the fact that it is cute, a really pretty color, and it protects my EXPENSIVE phone. I love it. Thnx
- Good case, door is flimsy
- I have had the case for over a year. I was skeptical of this case at first but it proved to be very durable as well as functional. I had 3 flat CC's in the storage area with no issues. The kickstand broke off after about 9-10 months and the storage door broke a month later. For the price I feel it should have lasted longer but overall still satisfied.
- Love this iPhone 6 case
- I have been using this iPhone 6 case for over a month now and I store my credit cards and license. Love it!
- Love this Case
- Absolutely LOVE this case! Now that I've had it, I won't be able to switch back! I wish it came in more fun colors.
- Effective 3 card wallet case, but fragile at wallet hinge
- Overall descent wallet case. After 1 year, Kickstand broke off at hinge and continued to break the stowaway cover along the hinge. Just be gentle with stowaway hinge area.
- Saving Credit cards from the washer one cover at a time.
- Love this case! Before I found this very unique case, I was constantly leaving my debit card and license in my pockets. While they became nice and clean the washer was not kind to them.
- Best case ever.
- I love the case because of the stowaway part. I got it in October 2014 when I got my 6plus. It's March now and the door has broken just with normal use. the kick stand went 1st. I would be good if Incipio could design the door part of the case similar to the 4s case. I have ordered another one because I still love it; it just needs to be more sturdy. there's no other case like it; just imitations.
- Thumbs up
- Very nice case, recognizing the quality in craftsmanship immediately. The room for a debit and I'd card with enough space for a little cash.
- First Impressions
I just received my order today for the Stowaway [Advance] iPhone 6 Plus version. I thought I would give my first impressions of the case because when I was trying to pick a card case I found reviews on this case to be inaccurate and/or vague.
First I want to say that I can fit 3 cards in this case with relative ease (cards include 2 that are flat and one with raised numbers). There is a slight bulge (about 2 millimeters) but it does snap shut.
the case is slippery enough that if you were holding it with gloves there would probably be a chance of it slipping out of your hand. However with bare hands it's not too slippery. I got the black on black case and it's a matte finish and does appear to pick up smudges and finger prints pretty easily.
The edges around the screen are raised so there is room for table lay without the face laying directly on the table. I can't really compare it to any other cases as of yet but it seems sufficient on this case.
The card door and the kick stand are held bendable plastic piece, there appears to be no other hinges so this might be a wear / break point over time. When I received the case though it was stiff and seems relatively solid. The kick stand however has to be at a pretty extreme angle in order to stay open. If not it will just swing shut due to the initial stiffness.
The ports on the phone appear to all be accessible, the mute switch requires a bit of work to get at, if you keep you nails pretty trimmed you might have difficulty getting at it. The buttons are also pretty tactile and I have no problem with any of them.
Overall so far I'm pleased with this case but I'll try and to update or post another review after some fair use.
- Good Case but could use some improvements
- This is my second Incipio product and I am generally a very happy consumer. Incipio continues to make amazing, innovative and appealing products. I used to have the iPhone 5 and used Incipio's STASHBACK which is by far the best card carrying case I've yet to encounter. Now I have the iPhone 6 Plus and I became so accustom to the STASHBACK that I just had to have something similar for my new 6 Plus. While the STOWAWAY has a slim and sleek design, it's not as utilitarian as the STASHBACK is. The STASHBACK can hold up to 3 cards comfortably and has the super easy access to the cards that slide in and out from the bottom of the phone case. The STOWAWAY can only comfortably hold 2 cards and it's backside opening isn't as intuitive or easy to work with. Sometimes the cards get stuck which can make for awkward moments in line when trying to pay. This is still a great solution for a card carrying case, but it has some room for improvement. I got the white one but I would recommend against that now because it is starting to have a slight blue discoloration from always taking it in and out of blue jeans but this is only after having the case for 2 months.
- Awesome case!
- Awesome case, very handy! I get so many compliments every time I have to take my debit card out to pay! I recommend it every time and give people this website! Thanks incipio for making my life simpler! :)
- love this case
- I've been using the stowaway case since my iphone 4s. love how handy this case is. i feel like a magician in front of an audience every time i get my cards or id out with all the oohs and ahhs. :)
- Good Case
Really Good Case! can stand up to regular falls. For the card slots, 2 cards and one bill can fit in the case perfectly. If you put 3 cards it still fits but there is a slight bit of bulging but its not too bad. I'll probably only keep 2 cards in the case though.
I ordered it in white since my iPhone is the gold color and it matches perfectly but I can see the case getting dirty eventually as it is in white. The material of the case is NOT slippery shiny scratch-prone plastic so the case has some grip on it.
- Great product
I love my stowaway from Incipio! Best case ever, I'm going to order this for my new I phone 6+
- Practical, Solid, Safe
I've had the Incipio Stowaway for my iPhone 4s for about 3 years. Everyone is always impressed when I take my card out of the back of my phone. I never have to carry a wallet, either. I've also dropped my phone several times and my phone never broke or cracked.
Finally upgraded to an iPhone 6 plus this week. So excited to get a case! I'm especially excited that the case colors combinations go better together than the other one I had. When are the iPhone 6 plus Stowaway cases going to be available?
- Great Product, with one tiny flaw
- I love teh case I have for my iphone 5. Love that I can leave my wallet at home. One small complaint is that the case sometimes makes it difficult to mute the phone or to plug in certain headphones. Hopefully they fixed this for the iPhone 6 cases.
- Great Case
- Would be nice if we could pick our own colors. I would prefer a pink and black case to hide some of the dirt that cases attract. Glad they went back to this style of stow away. Was not a fan of the bottom open style.
- Buy it!
- I love the Incipio stow away and I'm so happy they made one for the iphone 6! I've had mine for a few years and I get so many compliments on it. I hate carrying a purse so when I leave the house, I just carry my license, credit card and another ID card. I've never had any problems with it. It's perfect!
- Love this product
- I've had my iPhone incipio credit card case for many years and after multiple times of dropping it, it finally broke. I fixed it though with a rubber band! HA. I've turned so many people on to this case, I should have gotten a commission. I love this case and can't wait to get my new iPhone 6 Plus so I can buy the Incipio credit card case for it. That is the only thing I carry, as I hate carrying a purse everywhere!
- Incipio has yet to fail me!!
- Where do I start!? Incipio has been my case since the iphone 4! It has never disappointed me with the quality and durability of its cases! I'm just excited And can't wait for the iphone 6 plus case to come out!!
- Excellent product. I will continue to patronize Incipio products
- I've been using this for years. Now that the iphone 6 and 6+ are out, I am looking forward to buying these ,(I have 2 iphone 6+). Incipio has helped me simplify my life. Iphone with my cards inside, and keys. That's all I carry.
- Great product all around...
- Awe man I love Incipio. Been dealing with you guys for some years now and I've been very satisfied, YALL make a very good product at a very affordable price, Incipio rocks!