- Shock absorbing Flex2O™ polymer material provides excellent shock absorption without stretching, tearing, or fading over time
- Flexible wrap-around design for an easy, user-friendly installation
- Covered power and volume buttons for added protection
- The pliable Flex2O™ covers all edges of your device
- Drop tested 3 ft.
- Tech Specs
- Length 6.42 inches (163.07 mm)
- Thickness 0.07 inches (1.78 mm)
- Width 3.20 inches (81.28 mm)
- Weight 0.05 lb (0.8 oz)
- Depth 0.40 inches (10.16 mm)
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Really Happy Customer
I have been using this case since 7 months now, am a happy customer!
Dropped my phone multiple times and every single time, I had this feeling I broke something, but fortunately I have always had this case on. Obviously those were not major drops, but it can definitely protect your phone from daily bumps and drops!
P.S. I have the black one.
- Good Protection but Translucent Frost Color Yellows Soon
- I bought the translucent frost for my iPhone 6 Plus to be able to see the design of the phone. I found the NGP a bit slippery, in the hand and the frosted color yellowed after a few months. I also taped an address label into the inside of the case. When I removed it, the tape outline remained visible even after a few washings and other attempts to remove it. I like the size, form factor and raised lip and think it protects my phone well, but the yellowing is nasty.
- Great case!!!
- I love this case! I purchased and iPhone 6 Plus last month and bought this case in blue with it at Verizon. I love how it doesn't add any bulk to the phone and it is translucent so I can still see the Apple logo on the back of my phone. Sometimes I do drop my phone on accident just because it is pretty large compared to my hands, but this case protects it well every time. I definitely want more in different colors as well. Two thumbs up!
- Great Case!
- I spent about two days researching phone cases for my new iPhone 6+, I was looking for something similar to my old case for my 4S, a Belkin Candy Grip, but I wasn't having any luck. I finally stumbled across this case, researched it, watched some videos reviewing it, and purchased it in the blue. I am so happy with this purchase because it's a flexible material, adds grip to your phone, and doesn't add much bulk at all! The only thing I wished was different is that it came in opaque colors rather than transparent. Aside that point, I'm very happy I purchased this case!
- Excellent case, excellent value
- This is an excellent case that is a real bargain. No real problems, perhaps could be a bit softer edges, but it the best 6 plus case I have found at any price.
- Best phone case I've ever had
- Absolutely love my case. For the price you can't beat it. The quality is outstanding.
- Really good fits perfectly!
- Easily The Best Case in its Class for the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus !
- I've undertaken a very determined quest recently to find the 'perfect' case for my new iPhone 6 Plus. I wanted a clear or frosted case to show off the aesthetics of the phone; nothing too bulky or too thin, nothing too lose either. I wanted a soft gel or TPU case because I like how they feel. Initially I wanted a completely clear case but soon discovered that clear case show every fingerprint or smudge and hard shell cases scratch way too easily (plus also show fingerprints). First I bought the clear Encase FlexiSheild (nice case but way too thin and flimsy). Then I went for the Apple leather case (very nice fit, but too expensive, and too thin, plus the bottom edge is too open). I bought the Spiegen clear Capsule case next (nice too but showed way too many finger prints and smears). Then I picked up a case from Diztronic ( I liked it for the fit but it's squared edges made my new iPhone 6 Plus look and feel more like an oversized iPhone 5s - so no thanks). Finally, finally I took the time to read the reviews for Incipio NGP cases. The reviews have been great and one major website declared the NGP case to be the current all around best for the iPhone 6. So I bought a frosted NGP case last Thursday directly from the Incipio website since the frosted case is out of stock on Amazon. It arrived today. Wow. I love this case! Even before I wrapped my phone around it I knew it was the right one. It fits perfectly providing a very natural, snug feeling with a solid grip. The matte finish shows no fingerprints. The cut outs are perfectly aligned and sized. The buttons are responsive too. The bezel around the front edges is sufficient thick to protect the front glass when the phone is laid down on a table. The case is rounded along all the edges so it essentially mimics the look and feel of the iPhone 6 Plus. The thickness is just right. I feel confident that the phone is protected from minor drops and everyday use. The case is frosted and generally opaque but you can still see the Apple logo and details - which I wanted. My only real issue is the line of colors - a bit too bright more my liking - with perhaps the blue being the best after frosted. If you are looking for the same general specs as me - then take a good look at this case !