- Shock absorbing Flex2O™ polymer material provides excellent shock absorption without stretching, tearing, or fading over time
- Flexible wrap-around design for an easy, user-friendly installation
- Covered power and volume buttons for added protection
- The pliable Flex2O™ covers all edges of your device
- Tech Specs
- Length 5.54 inches (140.72 mm)
- Thickness 0.07 inches (1.78 mm)
- Width 2.75 inches (69.85 mm)
- Weight 0.04 lb (0.64 oz)
- Depth 0.38 inches (9.65 mm)
Customer Reviews 27 item(s)
- This case and incipio's glass screen protector = perfect combo
- Okay I never review products but this case is perfect. I drop my iPhone on tile floors, my bathroom floor, on the sidewalk, pretty much all the time. All of my past iPhones have shattered. My iPhone shattered even in my life proof. However, my 6s is still going strong with this case. I highly recommend that you get the glass screen protector that incipio sells I think that has played a big part in my phone not cracking too. But that combination is a miracle! This case is very thin too so it doesn't have the bulk of my past life proof which is nice.
- I literally drop my phone every day (maybe every other day)- I've been through 3 phones with this case, and not even a scratch on one.
- Awesome, bit slippery, but great protection.
- Great case; had one on my iPhone 5, loved that one, now I'm loving the one on the iPhone 6. Great protection, ages very well, scratch resistant. Only issue is, the translucent one I bought it a bit slippery. I'm hoping it becomes grippier over time. Other than that, I love how thin yet protective it is.
- Perfect fit and great protection
I've been using Incipios NGP line of cases since the iPhone 4. The fit and protection are absolutely perfect. The case doesn't stretch or sag on the sides even over time. I have dropped every iPhone I have owned multiple times while using an NGP case and never a dent, ding, or cracked screen.
The iPhone 6 version is as solid as any other I have owned. The translucent blue is gorgeous in the light. It almost glows blue. The matte finish to the case is good at repelling fingerprints and scratches.
For me it's very simple, new phone, new NGP.
- I just got the iphone 6s and was looking for a really good case for it. I was doing some research and all the sites I was on said this case was the way to go. I purchased this, and the first day I had it on my phone I dropped it when I was taking a call. Not a scratch anywhere - not even on the case!
- The only iphone case I buy
- I've had the NGP for my iPhone 4s, 5s, and now 6s -- it's the only case I buy. The material is perfect to the touch: not slippery, but not sticky. It slides in and out of pockets and bags easily, but doesn't slip out of my hand or off of surfaces, and it feels nice on the fingers. The raised lip keeps the screen from touching the table with I place it face-down. The buttons, though covered by the case, are easy to push. All ports are easy to access, and I usually don't have to remove the case to plug things in. It's a simple, straightforward case, and I hope Incipio never stops making them!
- Surprisingly Tough
- Having scanned various cases across the web, looking to find a thin case that wouldn't detract from the look and feel of the iPhone 6, I bought the Incipio NGP case. It's certainly earned its title since enduring everyday life as groundskeeper's assistant. It's biggest victory was saving my phone as it fell between the car door upon closing (see: door slamming, rather). The screen didn't even crack! Had I not used this case, I'm certain the phone would have been annihilated, but instead it sustained a very minor bend, with the phone completely operational still.
- Test of faith!
- Let me just share my experience with this case.. I was on a fastfood chain, as I was reaching the seat where my boyfriend was I accidentally drop my phone (4ft high) and caught my self rushing to pick it up. Others were in total shock also. I take a seat and remove my NGP case to see if I broke my phone but in my surprise, thank God nothing happened! My boyfriend told me that phone malfunction might occur later on. But upon checking the what abouts of the case, then I realized, God wanted me to test my faith on this case. It was one hell amazing case! Plus you have my favorite color and the thing that it covered all sides of my phone! Great product indeed! Thank you Incipio for creating such. $19.99 is worth it! Cheers!
- Thin yet protective. They need to make a clear one that isn't frosted since the rose gold iPhone 6S is here.
- Adding to my collection
Love this case!
I've never heard of incipio until a friend of mine showed up with an NGP. It was nice looking, fit perfect, showed a lot of protection and had many translucent colors to choose from. As soon as I got home I went online and bought the Neon-red. It's a bit more "orange" than red. After six months there are still no scratches or fingerprints. Still very nice case. In fact it is so nice I bought my second NGP.
- Excellent case. Tried it and like it very much.
- Love this Case
- I to have gone through several cases looking for the right one and I have finally found it. This case looks and feels great. I had a clear case before however I've found out I am too ocd for a clear case that shows every speck or dirt or finger prints. Thank you for this awesome product :)
- Best iPhone 6 Case
- love this case. Wish it was the first and only case I bought for my iPhone 6. I've had this case for about a month and love it. I've only droped my iPhone once while in this case my iPhone fell out of my pocket back down not a scratch on the NPG case. Best case for the money. Will not ever need another case for my iPhone 6.
- Overall the NPG is a great case, I highly recommend it!!
- I love this case!! It's sleek and easy to use! Plus it doesnt take away from the slim ness of my iPhone 6, that was truly remarkable!
- Incipio convert!
- I needed a temporary case while waiting for the Speck Mighty Shell to be released for public consumption. Upon receiving the NGP (thanks WireCutter!) I was duly impressed by how well it fit my iphone 6. The case was slightly grippy (which I need!) with almost "sexy" feel. Very sleek and thin, yet moderately well protected. I finally found a Speck Mighty Shell at Best Buy, and just scoffed at the cheap, bulky, slippery plastic piece of cr*p. Four months later and NGP is still rocking my phone!
- Super Case!
- Super case. I was waiting for Magpul to come out with the iPhone 6 case and ordered this to get me through. Guess what!? I don't want the Magpul case anymore! I ordered one of each of these for my fumble-fingered children as well.
- A+ Case, no BS
- This case is awesome. It fits perfectly around the phone, and it's raised edges protect the screen when laid on a table facedown. I''m sure-handed with my phone, but the one time I dropped it on concrete with the case on, neither the case nor phone were damaged. I really like the translucent back as well, as it's nice getting to see the back of the phone. Furthermore, the material the case is made of is excellent. The matte finish doesn't get fingerprints at all, and it's really easy to get a good grip holding the case. I have the blue case, and I plan on getting some other colors of it as well. Good job Incipio!
- Takes a beating and keeps on ticki'n
Used the similar case for my iPhone 5. It took a serious beating over the past two years. but when I removed the phone from the case to trade it in, it looked as new as the day I bought it.
You guys really do have a great product. Thank you.
- Perfect Thin Case
- This is the perfect thin, yet protective & stylish case for the iPhone 6. It fully wraps around the phone and has just enough of a lip so the phone can be safely placed face down. The black NGP case looks great on my space grey iPhone. I've dropped it once on hard wood floors and had no problems. If added protection for drops gives you piece of mind go with Incipio's Dual Pro case. It provides more protection while still looking good and not adding the bulk of an Otterbox or Speck case. You can't beat the price and free shipping offer.
- The case is super pretty! Looks exactly the picture! Came within the time it said it would. Not much else to say other than overall fantastic product! Thanks Incipio! :)
- Worth the money!
- I bought this as a temporary case in order to get another that I would really want. After having this case for a week, i am absolutely in love with it. Its functional, pliable and gently hugs the phone. I would like to get a second one in pink! I currently have the greenish blue one.
- The perfect case. I've tried many. Great protection, not bulky, and looks great.
- Absolutely my favorite case of all. I've used NGP since iPhone 4. I've tried 40-50 cases and this is by far my favorite one. The fit is perfect. The texture and material are nice. It's firm but flexible. I have had epic phone drops in the past and the phone always came out unscathed. This case definitely absorbs shock and thanks to it extending above the screen a bit, the phone is protected from drops or tumbles on the face. This is the perfect combination of protection, appearance, and feel all without adding a lot of bulk.
- Yes and No
- I agree that the neon red case is more orange/pink. I will be returning it for a different color. My husband likes the cyan/gray stowaway Incipio case we ordered though - great product!
- 2 thumbs up!
- Fast shipping. Product just as described. Excellent fit and style I was looking for. Its reputation carries on just as good as it was on previous iPhones. Thanks Incipio!
- Neon Red
- Ordered the neon red and I agree it looks more orange/pink.. I have had the NGP with all my iPhones and love the quality/protection.. Don't recommend ordering the neon red unless you truly want more of an orangish color case.. Sending it back to get a different color as I don't like the color orange.
- Fast Shipping, Nice Case, Overall Happy.
I ordered the case on the 25th with free shipping and received it by the 27th. So let me first start off by saying that shipping was great!
The case is great, feels well in the hand, protects my phone well, and wraps around the phone tight. While I did order the Neon Red case, I felt that it was more pink or orange. I asked a few people and their opinions came off as pink/orange as well.
One thing I've come to love with Incipio cases are the screen protectors with their case. Shocking that one didn't come with one, but not a deal-breaker. But besides the color and screen protector, the case as a whole is just what I wanted: no bulk, protection, and a nice small case.
- Excellent Case A+
- So I just picked this up at Walmart and it's my first case for the iPhone 6. The fit and finish is excellent, I really like the ease of access to the lock button. This case provides some screen protection if you place the phone screen down it has a lip that will lift it up a little. I have the silver/white iPhone 6 and it looks really sharp with it.
"The $20 Incipio NGP is my overall top pick. The translucent option I’ve been using makes the iPhone look nearly naked from afar. The plastic is smooth and though the case covers the power and volume buttons, they’re still easy to press." See full article here
"After testing 60 cases, we've switched our pick for the best iPhone 6 case to the slimmer Incipio NGP case..." See full article here
"After surveying almost 1,000 Wirecutter readers and testing 60 iPhone 6 cases over a period of about 30 hours (so far), our current pick for the best all-around case is the NGP from Incipio. The NGP has protected several generations of iPhones (and many other devices) and has a reputation for providing solid protection and a good fit..." See full article here
"If you're looking for a really thin case that won't add much extra thickness to your iPhone 6, the Incipio NGP is probably your best bet. It's durable enough to protect your phone from minor drops and scratches, but doesn't really make your phone feel any thicker. Wirecutter has crowned the NGP as its favorite iPhone 6 case so far. " See full article here