- Co-molded Plextonium™ frame and impact resistant Flex2O™ soft shell core
- Stealth rear compartment holds three IDs or credit cards
- Built-in integrated kickstand for easy hands-free viewing
- Drop tested 6 ft.
- Tech Specs
- Length 5.16 inches (131.06 mm)
- Thickness 0.19 inches (4.83 mm)
- Width 2.55 inches (64.77 mm)
- Weight 0.07 lb (1.12 oz)
- Depth 0.53 inches (13.46 mm)
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Used to be much better (when made for 4S)
- I bought this case when I had a 4S and it was perfect. I bought another one for me SE and the back flap broke off the first week i used it.
- Poor flap design
The stowaway version for iPhone 5 is very poorly made, in that the flap breaks off very quickly. His has happened to me 3 times, and I kept trying it because I otherwise really like the case. The company cautions against having more than three cards in storage, so this last time I made sure I only stored 3 cards. Yet even so, the flap started separating along the seam after only two weeks.
I note that the newer case for the iPhone 7 is a much better flap interface design, but unfortunately it has a powder coating that wears off prematurely and then looks bad.
- Great case
- Ive had this case for 4-5 years and dropped my phone several times and never had a cracked screen. I am here today to purchase a new one because the credit card closure has broken. Would highly recommend this case it is very slim and practical.
- Love it! Want better color choices
- Could you PLEASE make this case in prettier colors. I love it, but not so much on the color selection.
- Flap breaking away
- The flap on the back of my phone tore off after only 3 months. Definitely was treated roughly.
- Very satisfied customer
Love this case. Have it now for over 6 months .. So handy to have storage for debit card/ clock card and ID in the back. Have dropped my phone a few times and no problems case protects phone really well . Would highly recommend this product.
- I have been using this case for close to a year now and love it. It is incredibly useful just being able to store my ID and credit card in the case without having to carry a purse/wallet around. There are a few times I have dropped my phone but the 1.0mm lip helps the screen from hitting the concrete- thank god! And yes, the ID/credit cards are still intact when you pull the kickstand out (which is the 'door' to your ID/credit card).
- It's the best. Convenient when on the go. Everyone who sees me use it wants one
- love it!!
- Love mine!!! Will be buying another one in a different color. No more broken debit cards from putting them in my back pocket because I hate carrying my purse.
- Great Product
- Love the case. I've had it for well over year and its still like brand new other than a few stains on the white. It holds all my cards and the case still isn't too bulky.
- Not Exactly What I Wanted
- Not as sturdy as the one I had for my iPhone 4S. Doesn't have that squishy case that goes on before the harder outer one.