- Waterproof up to two meters (6.6 feet) for 30 minutes
- MIL-STF-810G method 512.5 Procedure I tested and passed
- IP68 Ingress Protection Rating against dust and water
- Silicone around all essential ports restrict entry of dust and dirt
- Intelligent fingerprint interface for a seamless Touch ID experience
- Tech Specs
- Length 5.4 inches (137.16 mm)
- Width 2.67 inches (67.82 mm)
- Weight 0.13 lb (2.08 oz)
- Depth 0.62 inches (15.75 mm)
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- 5 out of 5
- This is a great case and I love that this is included in the 1-year warranty.
- Accident prone? This is the case for YOU!
- This is by far the best case I have ever used for an iPhone. I am notorious for dropping my phone in the toilet, and I needed to invest in a case that could withstand that kind of unfortunate event. Incipio proved to be the case for me! I ended up dropping my phone (by accident) from a high up countertop and the case completely saved my phone by sacrificing itself (and I had the case for a year at this point). When I had to get a new case, I switched over to a competitor's case due to availability at the store. (Having a phone with NO case was just an invitation for disaster with my track record). I have been HIGHLY disappointed with the competitor's case. This screen is plastic as opposed to glass and it scratched within the first week of me having it. Now the case is completely falling apart and is no longer even water proof. Needless to say, I have NEVER had issues like that with the Incipio and I am happy to say that I am switching back over to this case!
- Gladiator Run approved!
If you need a case that protects from water, mud, dirt, drops, etc .. this is definitely the case for you! I used this case for the Gladiator Run where I swam, jumped, and fell with my phone in my pocket.
My phone was completely fine and I was able to use it with the case on, no problem at all. The only thing is that my phone screen protector reduced the sensitivity of the screen but nothing to keep me from buying this case.
10/10 would recommend
- Great company/ok case
- I am most impressed by the customer service at Incipio. I am on my 4th case in less than a year, and they have always promptly sent replacements. Having said that, I'm on my FOURTH replacement!! The toggle switch is very stiff, the camera lens cover gets scratched easily leaving blurry pics, and the entire bottom panel of my most recent case popped completely off after dropping from less than three feet. Now, the color I want is out of stock. I love this company but I'm so disappointed by this case.
- Survived the trails for two years
- I've had my Atlas for over two years. It's been dropped on hard surfaces as well as into streams. It's been through the gambit out on the trails and my phone is still in perfectly working order. I went through a Lifeproof case in three months before I found this. Really love this case!
- 4 out of 5, great phone case for the active person
- This was an excellent case which is doing a solid job of keeping the phone dry and un-damaged (I work as a Pool Lifeguard, so that is essential). Only minor issue is that at the bottom of the screen protector the touch sensitivity goes down, but other than that, it works like a charm. If you guys sold this in the UV Blue/Black color like your original Atlas for the iPhone 5, you'd probably make better sales as that particular color was always selling like hotcakes.
- best case ever
- Best case ever for active people, I had mine for six months and it's been the first sixth months in along time I haven't had to fix or replace my phone. Not a huge case fits perfect over my 5s, the Touch ID works great. No annoying rubber edges that get hung up in your pocket. Worth every penny!