- LED backlit keyboard
- Spacious island QWERTY style keyboard
- Patented hinge with infinite viewing angles
- Aluminum and polycarbonate enclosure
- Bluetooth® auto pair
- Tech Specs
- Length 9.75 inches (247.65 mm)
- Width 7.31 inches (185.67 mm)
- Weight 1.26 lb (20.16 oz)
- Depth 0.71 inches (18.03 mm)
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Not worth the money. The hinge is poorly designed and Incipio is unresponsive.
- I had the same experience with the case cracking at the hinges and completely falling apart with very gentle usage. I sent in a letter with photos and was told tough luck.
- Great case but plastic casing around multiangle hinge is prone to cracking on both Pro (2years) and + (1 year) models.
- This is my second clamcase cover for my iPad Air 2. The plastic casing surrounding the hinges on my clamcase pro cracked and separated after two years of daily use so I upgraded to the Clamcase+ hoping the casing might be sturdier on the new design and because i liked the openness of the charging port on this model. Unfortunately, the Clamcase+ hinge is now cracking too, 1 year later. I love this product, it essentially converts my iPad to a MacBook and it’s great for watching shows because of the hinge. I’m sure I will continue to buy this product but will go back to the Clamcase pro in the hope that it will last longer like last time!
- Fantastic Keyboard Case. Waiting for the iPad Pro 10.5" version!
Hands down, this is the best keyboard case for the iPad Air 2. I use it everyday and can honestly say that it has increased my productivity. The keyboard keys are very responsive. The extra extra space at the bottom of the keys that supports the wrists maske this a true "laptop like" experience. Incipio nailed it with this product!
I am a bit surprised that Incipio has not released the iPad Pro 10.5" version of this keyboard case. I am holding out on purchasing the iPad Pro 10.5" until Incipio releases a version of the ClamCase+ for it. That's how good this case is!
- It start to break just after a couple of weeks
Got the first version and it start to break where you fold it. I complain and Incipio gave me another one (thank you for that!) I got a newer version but after 1.5 months it start to show the same cracks as the previous one.
I can say that the case is nice and you can put your ipad in any position that is the awesome part. But even I tried to not open and close the case to often and even with that it start to creak again.
This is not a cheap case and I think the quality is bad. I really put extra care on the new one to avoid facing the same issue but no luck.