- Tech Specs
- Length 5 inches (127 mm)
- Thickness 0.11 inches (2.79 mm)
- Width 2.5 inches (63.5 mm)
- Weight 0.07 lb (1.12 oz)
- Depth 0.5 inches (12.7 mm)
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Would never use anything but the Incipio DualPro!
- I have the DualPro for my iPhone 5s. I've used Incipio Dualpro cases since my first iPhone 3 (yikes!). They are fantastic. I have friends and family that have chosen plenty of the other pricier and "more protective" cases. My phone outlasts everyone. I will never pick anything except Incipio. I'm on to find my iPhone 6S Plus case next! Thanks Incipio!!
- This is a decent looking case. Soft touch felt in the back and the silicone doesn't seem cheap too. I dropped my phone accidentally a couple of times but nothing happened. I'd recommend this case.
- BEST CASE EVER!
- I bought my case 2 years ago when I bought my iPhone 5. My phone is still in perfect condition, just like I bought it yesterday. The case, however, has some battle wounds, as it should since I'm quite clumsy. I came to the site today to buy another case for the next two years! I may be the only one with a mint condition iPhone 5 in 2020 thanks to these cases!!!!
- AMAZING CASE!!!
- This case is great! I've dropped my phone many times and even accidently thrown it across a hallway. It's still perfectly fine! If you're thinking about getting this case, GET IT!
- My iPhone survived!
- I've had this case for almost 2 years. Has performed very well. One day I was heading out on a short motorcycle trip. As usual I placed my iPhone5 in a thin cloth bag. Usually I place this in a small tail bag behind me. I forgot and left the bag on the seat. Headed out and reached my destination only to find the bag with my phone gone. To make a long story short, I eventually found the bag flapping in the breeze just off the roadway on a major interstate. The bag had stayed long enough to fall off at around 80mph! Bag suffered serious road rash. I feared the the same for the iPhone. I was wrong. It survived! No breaks, dings or scratches. The iPhone has performed flawlessly ever since it's tumble on the interstate some 7 months ago. Now it's time to replace my iPhone5 with the new 6. Wanna guess what case I'm buying to protect?
- The best iPhone case for everyday use
After two years of using this case, my iPhone5 is still in a pristine condition solely thanks to this case, surviving few very spectacular drops and throws.
In my view, this is the ultimate iPhone5 case for everyday use. I came to this site today to order the very same kind of the case for my new iPhone6 Plus and I am 100% certain that my phone will be well protected.
- The only case I will use
- I have had my iPhone 5 for 2 years and have had this case from the very beginning! i drop my phone almost daily and it doesn't break! I love how this provides the protection of some of the other popular cases without sacrificing the slim/sleek style of the iPhone. after about 1 year i did have to replace the case due the the inner silicon ripping but i did not mind seeing as it has protected my phone so well. It was also probably my fault since i really don't take good care of my phone and just throw it in my purse or leave it randomly sitting around places and I'd rather replace a case than replace the entire phone!!! This is seriously the only case i will use and i have recommended it to many of my friends and family members
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- I have had this case for almost a year. After dropping my iPhone countless times on a myriad of surfaces, it has never cracked and still looks brand new. Definitely worth the price.
- This is a wonderful case
- I first had a dualpro on my iPhone 4s and my phone never cracked or shattered! I knew I needed the same case then when I got my new iphone and so far it has not let me down! I highly recommend the dualpro case